"Un hombre feliz no puede ser escritor porque no tiene tiempo".
Paul Theroux

jueves, 28 de enero de 2010

Untitle

Sometimes my garden is

So far away. My arms cannot

Hug the trees. My lips cannot cry

If the garden isn´t next to me.

Don’t pretend this is my only way

for forgot the life.

Sometimes I use to be death.

Sometimes, you use to be nice.

Not even the sky, with the breath,

Can stop my paranoid.

Sometimes you touch my back…

Your ghost does. My back just believed.

A blind soul visit our past.

My garden is broken.

Your voice is near.

Don´t pretend this is my escape

of a world where you are important.

Sometimes I´m glad for be ignored.

The rain is keeping a secret…

Where is the garden?

Where are the flowers?

Where are the blue birds?

Sometimes I want to fly

And kiss the sun.

Kiss your heart.

Sometime, somehow.


Suicida

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario